Government as a Platform needs your help to improve and to make sure our services work well for the people who need them.
To join up and help, you must:
- be 18 or older
- live in the UK
- work for a civil, or public service organisation
You don’t need to be good with computers or the internet to join.
Once you’ve signed up, you might be asked to:
- try out new online transactions
- answer more questions by email
- talk to our researchers about how you’ve interacted with government in the past
- visit a government building near you
- let our researchers meet you at home or work
You can always say no to an invite and you can unsubscribe at any time
Read the GDS user research privacy notice carefully before completing this form, and continue if you are happy to take part in the research.