We’d like to know about anything that doesn’t make sense, anything that’s not working well or if there is anything missing that you expected to see. We would also like you to tell us if there is anything you think is useful and working well.
If you would like to sign up to be a potential user research participant to help us improve the Digital Buying Guide, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. What country are you based in?
3. Is the guide relevant to how you work?
4. Why did you visit the Digital Buying Guide?
For guidance on:
5. Could you apply the advice?
6. Is the guidance trustworthy?
7. Are the case studies helpful to you?
Is there anything you expected to see that wasn't there?
8. Would you be interested in being part of a community of practice associated with better public procurement practices?
9. Do you have any other feedback?